Dr. Sara Ghashghaei has earned her doctor of medicine degree from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran. In addition to her general practitioner degree, she certified in two courses including A) skincare and B) Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT). She has also participated in many workshops in the field of internal medicine, gynecology, and pediatrics, and enrolled in the 50th European Human Genetics Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark. These activities have provided her with opportunities to keep up-to-date with recent advances in medical science. She holds certifications from American Heart Association in BLS and ACLS, 2021. She has substantial valuable experience in the field of General Practice, Family Medicine, emergency physicians, ICU and CCU department, hemodialysis, in Iran presenting her ability to acquire precious experience and remedy a broad range of medical cases. She has work experience in the treatment of multi-cultural patients from Iran, which provides her with the ability to handle and communicate with multi-cultural patients. Dr. Sara Ghashghaei is a member of the Emergency Medicine department who satisfies the emergency necessities of the patients at the boarding emergency department. She has the ability to diagnose and treat multiple disease patients, and handle chronic and acute ailments as well as communicate with patients from a wide range of nationalities in a friendly manner. * Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD), Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Certification: A) BLS & ACLS qualifications from American Heart Association in 2021. B) Skincare course. C) Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) course. Membership: Member of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran.
License Grade: General Practitioner.
Languages Spoken: English and Persian.
• Internship at Emergency ward, Namazi Hospital, Shiraz, Iran (19 months).
• Family physician in the rural area, Dogan, Fasa, Iran.
• General practitioner in Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) clinic, Fasa, Iran.
• Family physician in the private clinic, Fasa, Iran.
• General Practitioner in the Emergency Department, Shariati Hospital, Fasa, Iran .
• General practitioner in the hemodialysis ward, Transplant hospital (The most prestigious hospital for organ transplant in the Middle East), Shiraz, Iran.
• General practitioner in ICU and CCU ward at Farahmandfar Hospital, Shiraz, Iran.
• Methadone Maintenance Therapy Clinic (MMT), Pasargad, Iran.
• Genetic Center of South of Iran: Working on a project: Haplotype analysis for five unrelated families with a novel ATP7B gene mutation, Shiraz, Iran.