Dr. Parisa Mojiri is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist with Iranian Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Oman International Hospital, Muscat. Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology done in a University-Based Hospital ( Shahid Sadoughi Hospital – Yazd Medical University of Iran ), completed 2011. Between 2011 till 2014 she worked in two governmental hospitals in Khorasan Razavi State, Iran in Gynecology and Obstetrics department. She worked as chief scientific of Obstetrics and Gynecology department of Seyyed-Alshohada Hospital in Esfahan State from 2015 to 2016 and in Razi Hospital in Ghazvin State and Lolagar governmental Hospital in Tehran, Iran from 2018 to 2020. Additionally, in 2017 she passed an observership program in fetomaternal medicine at the Medical University of Graz in Austria.
• Prenatal Care
• Medical disorders management during pregnancy : Gestational diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Hypertensive disorders
• Handling of normal and abnormal deliveries
• Medical and Surgical management of ectopic pregnancy
• Consult for family planning and assessment of infertile couples
• Surgeries in field of Gynecology and Obstetrics : Cesarean Section, Hysterectomy, Dilatation and Curettage, Ovarian Cystectomy, Uterine Myomectomy
• Inserting and Removing IUCD, Doing Pap Smear • Ultrasound in pregnancy and gynecology complaints
Research and Publications Practicability of vaginal washing fluid creatine in detecting premature rupture of membranes. Effect of expantion technique of uterine incision on maternal blood loss in cesarean section.