Dr. Parisa Mojiri is Oman International Hospital’s an Obstetrician and Gynecologist at the Women and Children Centre of Excellence.
Dr. Mojiri is well experienced in handeling prenatal care, normal and abnormal deliveries, management of medical disorders during pregnancies etc. She is all well versed with performing Obstetrics and Gynecological surgeries including inserting and removal of IUCDs and Pap Smears while managing the pathologies.
She is a member with Iranian Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mojiri has completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology done at the University-Based Hospital (Shahid Sadoughi Hospital – Yazd Medical University of Iran),
Between 2011 till 2014, she has worked at two governmental hospitals in Khorasan Razavi State, Iran in Gynecology and Obstetrics department. She has worked as the chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at Seyyed-Alshohada Hospital in Esfahan State from 2015 to 2016. Later, she worked at Razi Hospital in Ghazvin State and Lolagar governmental Hospital in Tehran, Iran from 2018 to 2020. Additionally, in 2017 she passed an observership program in fetomaternal medicine at the Medical University of Graz in Austria.
**Years of Experience: +10 years. **
• Prenatal Care
• Medical disorders management during pregnancy : Gestational diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Hypertensive disorders
• Handling of normal and abnormal deliveries
• Medical and Surgical management of ectopic pregnancy
• Consult for family planning and assessment of infertile couples
• Surgeries in field of Gynecology and Obstetrics : Cesarean Section, Hysterectomy, Dilatation and Curettage, Ovarian Cystectomy, Uterine Myomectomy
• Inserting and Removing IUCD, Doing Pap Smear • Ultrasound in pregnancy and gynecology complaints
Research and Publications Practicability of vaginal washing fluid creatine in detecting premature rupture of membranes. Effect of expantion technique of uterine incision on maternal blood loss in cesarean section.