Dr. Roberto Cayon
Dr. Roberto Cayon is Head of Surgery (Laparoscopic and Oncology) General Surgery.
Years of Experience more than 25 years in General Surgery and has practiced at several Hospitals in Europe and Middle East:
- Department of Surgery at Mouwasat Hospital Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Department of General Surgery at Hospital Universitario Quiron Madrid. QuironSalud
- Department of Surgical Oncology & Laparoscopic Surgery. Hospital La Moraleja (Sanitas Bupa) Madrid, Spain
- General Surgery Department. Hospital General de LP. Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Spanish National Health System, Spain
- General Surgery Department. Hospital de Cruces. Baracaldo. Bilbao. Spanish National Health System, Spain Professor of Surgery at the European University of Madrid. More than 75 national and international publications in medical journals and congresses
- General Surgery and proctorial procedures: Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula surgery, pilonidal sinus operation, soft tissue tumors resection. temporal artery, lymph nodes, and sural nerve open and laparoscopic biopsies
- Surgical oncology and advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery including bariatric, colorectal, and Hepato billion pancreatic procedures: Benign liver surgery and liver cancer surgery, open and laparoscopic surgical procedures, Benign and pancreatic cancer surgery, open and laparoscopic surgical procedures, Benign and biliary cancer surgery, open and laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgical procedures, Esophageal and gastric benign and cancer procedures, open and laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgical procedures. Colorectal and small bowel benign and cancer procedures, open and laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgical procedures, Spleen diseases open and laparoscopic surgery.
- Endocrine surgery: Benign and cancer Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery, Benign and cancer Adrenal surgery, open and laparoscopic surgical procedures. Breast benign and malignant diseases surgical treatment, including axillar lymphadenectomy and sentinel node procedures.
- Abdominal wall: Open and laparoscopic transabdominal (TAP) and totally extraperitoneal (TEP )inguinal hernioplasty Open and laparoscopicTAP and extraperitoneal ventral hernia repair.
- Emergency surgery: Trauma emergency surgery and life support, acute abdomen emergency surgery of any condition
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Anal Fissure
- Anal Fistula Surgery
- Pilonidal Sinus Operation
- Soft Tissue Tumors Resection
- Temporal Artery
- Lymph Nodes
- Sural Nerve Open
- Laparoscopic Biopsies.
- More than 25 Years
OIH ensures an integrated clinical information between multidisciplinary teams to produce the best diagnoses and therapeutic solutions.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back soon to you. A Confirmation email will be sent to you.
Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you. Here’s how you can reach us…